Friday, December 24, 2004

Change Is Afoot

From now on, this blog will be known as 'Mark Does America' rather than 'Mark Does Wisconsin'. It's a bit broader, mainly, especially seeing as I might not be going to Wisconsin. Plus, wherever I go, I'll be writing about America in general rather than just college life. So look forward to that. Oh, and I fiddled with the layout etc to make it look better. More.... learned.

EDIT: I also should note here that I half-inched the new layout for this blog from Natali, who in fact gave me the idea for creating a blog here. Ta!

In other news, I'm currently working on my personal statement to actually get on the Exchange. Some people would call it presumptous creating a blog about a trip I haven't been accepted on yet; I call it initiative. All I have so far (of the three hundred words I need) is:

"Learning is not a one-way experience."

I haven't really thought about it too much yet, to be honest. The deadline's January 21. Any help would be much appreciated.