Wednesday, January 26, 2005

When News Attacks

I'm not sure what to think about this.

If you are still interested in applying for a place on the American Exchange programme and are worried that you missed the deadline, please feel free to contact me to arrange an alternative hand-in date. Obviously as it is the assessment period at the moment, many of you are not on-campus to hand the form in, so in light of this, we are exceptionally accepting late applications for a short time only.


On one hand, it pisses me off that they're accepting applications from people after the deadline. On the other hand, this means that they haven't had many applicants. Which is good in one way, that I'm more likely to get a place, but it could also mean that they won't run the exchange because of lack of interest.

Whilst I mull this over in my head, I'll leave you with that passport picture I said I was going to post. It looks much worse in the passport itself, believe me.