Friday, February 11, 2005

I Got An Interview!

Phew. That was anxiety filled lecture. I wasn’t really paying attention to what was being said – I was worrying about whether a letter with my name was being slipped into my pigeonhole, and the contents thereof.

So I pick up the letter, do a little dance around the Cultural School foyer, and feel very happy indeed. I got myself an interview, y'all! One less thing to worry about now, I guess. Very official looking it was too.

I then scampered up to Registry to book an interview slot. The slots offered were Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, and Wednesday afternoon. I went for Wednesday afternoon. I figured the interview panel (it's three people - gulp) would be fresh at the beginning of a day rather than at the middle or the end. Also, Tuesday is my day off, and as I go in every other day, I don't particularly want to go to Uni when I don't have to.

So, 14:00 on Wednesday 23rd of February. I'm pretty good with interviews - I'm a good talker. And it's fifteen minutes long, which I can fill easily. I've done all my research, and I practically know the booklet inside out by now. Still, I'll prepare some more. No notes or anything like that, but if I have it all sorted in my head for any possible questions they might throw at me, that'll help.

Application done, interview gained. Two down, one to go.