Thursday, February 24, 2005

Interview InterReview

Firstly, I must apologise for the terrible wordplay above.

Secondly, the interview went really well! I was charming, I was eloquent, I was on form. Every question they asked me (and they even asked some taxing ones about module units that you'd only know if you had read the booklet back to front like I did), I was able to give a good answer to. The only stumbling block was they wanted to know how I'd cope abroad, as I was living at home and this would be my first time living independently. But I think I gave a pretty good answer. Can't remember what it was for the life of me now, but I would if I had messed it up.

Should find out tomorrow if I've got on - there'll be a letter in my pigeon hole, again. I'll keep you posted. This is all very exciting.