Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I Got On, I Am In, I Am Coming To America

I have been accepted for the American Exchange. I am extremely happy right now, as you can imagine.

If we're being honest here, I always thought I would get on, considering how the interview and my application went. But there’s always that nagging doubt I have in the back of my head - what if my application got lost? What if I made some really inappropriate statement in the interview that I completely forgot about? But no, I have it in writing. I’m going to America – more specifically, Wisconsin. And I can’t wait.

So here it really gets rolling. Up until now, it’s been up in the air. Now it’s happening. I have to go pick up and information pack from about 12:00 onwards, which I shall enjoy going through with a fine toothcomb. There’s a timetable as to how it all works, but that’s at home, and I’m too excited to remember what happens when, how and where. It’s going to be fun finding out, though.

I repeat - I am coming to America. The prophecy of this blog shall be fulfilled. It’s going to be fun finding out how.