Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mark Does Minneapolis

And I choose to recount my time there in the form of pictures!



I'll slam the rest under links as not to clog up your page with pictures.

Skyscraper #1

Walk

Nature & Commerce

Spoon & Cherry

Skyscraper #2

Crossing

Love

Next stop - Boston in mid November. Then Chicago for Thanksgiving. And I arrive home on the 24th of December.

When I put it like that, I don't really have that much longer here. I'm going to make sure I enjoy it, I'll tell you that. School is going okay - some subjects I'm acing, others I'm not as well. It's taken me a while to get used to the system here - for my first year of university in England, I had to write essays. Lots of them. And I got good at it. Here, there's more of an emphasis on testing, which I haven't done since I was sixteen, and then barely. I can make up anything next semester back in England though, which is reassuring.

All in all, I am enjoying my time here.