Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Well, It's Certainly Been A While.

Yup. I've let this thing slide, I know.

School has been crazy busy. I've had reports, assignments and papers being written left right and centre. But the work's interesting, so that's good. The campus here is pretty huge, and pretty pretty. So to speak. I still haven't investigated everything it has to offer. Socially, I've been hanging out with some good friends I've made, which has been good. I'm planning on doing updates more often, now I'm into the general swing of things here. So fret not! I will be updating.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have a go at using the bus system here, what with it being free and all. Maybe see some more of the town. The weather has been really weird - torrential rain one minute - humidty the next. And I'm assured it's going to get cold. Really cold. Stupidly cold. So, I'm cursing the weather with one hand and also enjoying it while it lasts with the other, if that makes any sense.

And I will post some photos on here. When I get a chance, and I figure out how to deal with them in Windows 2000.

But yes, I'm alive! And all is well. More coming soon, I assure you.